Saturday, October 3, 2009

Let's Vote

In the celebration of having too much time on my hands in a hotel room, Sweetpea presents.....drum role please, the fertility sock choices! From left to right you have 1) pink argyle 2) black/green ghosts 3) black/green Frankenstein!

This is of course a vital decision since last time I did not have any lucky socks and froze my toes off! I did have cute pink toes sticking up in the air in the stirrups though. Vote for which ones I should wear on egg retrieval day! :D

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I am also voting for 3. They are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an easy peasy choice-the Frankiestein socks. My G'ma's name is Frankie and she had 40 kids so I think they'll be extra lucky for you. You should also bring Sweetpea with you so she can wear the other pairs! When are you being retrieved?

    *Just kidding about the 40 kids but her name is Frankie and she's extra cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the red ones - they seem warm to me...and red is a fertility colour in China. I vote for red!!!
    P.S. Go Jenicini's estrogen!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go for the Frankenstein socks. Fun, symbolic (although you're not creating a monster, haha) and green (for fertility). I like your little model too, she's so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and here's a little surprise for you :-)
    http://circuschildren.blogspot.com/2009/10/for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to go with pink and red. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The frankenstein ones are too funny!! I vote for those!!

    ReplyDelete