Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sick

Thank you so much for your support from my Death of a Dream post. I have to chuckle over the melodramatic title, but then I want to cry because it's true.

I forwarded the post to my husband because he's largely out of contact while in South Korea for a month. As usual he was completely supportive. The same ideas have been percolating in his brain for awhile now. However, it just took me more time and a doctor repeating what I already knew to make it sink in.

To add insult to injury, I woke up last night heaving up the contents of my morose pizza binge. Not fun. I've spent most of the day curled up in a ball in the play area with E. Being sick really detracted from my wallowing time that I have decided to give myself. So annoying.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're hanging in there. It's so hard and unfair to have to make such gut-wrenching decisions. Feel better! Nothing feels worse than being sick and having to take care of someone else!

    ReplyDelete