Saturday, November 26, 2011

School

On Monday, I start a three week stint working off my internship hours so that I can become a principal. I'm not really looking forward to it since 1) I have to leave little E and 2) have a crapload of homework to wrap up for the end of the semester.

Despite my lack of desire to start, I know that I'll enjoy the work once I'm there. I am soooo glad that I have taken the last year and a half to go back to school for yet another credential. I feel like I'm still moving forward career-wise despite not actually working full-time. However even with all of the warm fuzzies I feel about progressing, I am really really sick of school. I hate having the stress hanging over me all of the time because I let it drive me nuts! I really resent anything that takes my focus off of E. The good news is that I'll be done in June. :)

Better go get to it.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just think of how accomplished you'll feel when June rolls around! Good job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, having a baby and taking care of him daily does count for working even if there isn't a paycheck!

    ReplyDelete