Saturday, November 6, 2010

The best.

I started writing a post about how easy it was for me to feel weepy being overly tired these days. Then, my son cried. So I walked over to his little lamb bouncy seat, picked him up, and went off to the land of poopy diapers. With the diaper conquered, a little booboo juice was administered. When done, my little man burped and then curled into a contented little lump on my chest. He folded his arms under his head and tucked his legs so his bum stuck up in the air. And then he sighed.

All it takes is a moment like this to bring me to a place where I remember how absolutely thankful and lucky I am to have him. He's the best thing in the world.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You just put a big smile on my face :) Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRINS I love that curles up on the chest pose :) Enjoy this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and, he's got the best mommy in the world! I packaged up his gift, I'll try to get it out on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HEAR YA! I feel the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete