Friday, August 7, 2009

Life of Leisure

Well, here I am living the life of leisure as I continue bed rest today. My sister is definitely enforcing the 48 hour window by waiting on me hand and foot. Yes, she is the best supplying me with grapes and a yummy Sonic drink. All I need is a hot hunk (perhaps my husband) to come fan me with the palm leaves!

Unfortunately, he is still a good ten days away from his homecoming. I think of him sleeping in his tent baking under the sun (since he sleeps during the days) even though the air conditioning is cranking. Soon he'll be tucked away in our lovely air-conditioned house. Smiles.

The waiting to find out if I'm knocked up and for him to come home is simultaneously torturous. This is the evil life conspiracy! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment