Friday, November 30, 2012

Across the Street


Right now I'm looking at my infertility from across the street. I'm still infertile. I still want a second child. But for right now, I've parked myself on the other side of the road.

While it's great to take a rest from the injections, travel, and heartache, I'm anxious to move on to FET #3. This wait is definitely a lesson in patience for me.

Meanwhile, I have had people from various parts of my life share their infertility journeys with me recently.

  • One pregnant on the first IVF.
  • One got pregnant on IVF#1 and miscarried. Now is currently pregnant from FET#1 but is scared shitless from spotting.
  • One just taking a possible step into IVF.

It feels like a zillion of my bloggy friends are pregnant...some with surprise pregnancies after adoption or after primary infertility, while other pregnancies have come from more rounds of IVF.

I'm cheering for everybody.

Enjoying my little man.

And...being patient.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I so want to be one of the pregnant ones. Hoping I get pregnant soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are not easy but breaks have always helped me. I have found that they have given me a renewed sense of hope & excitement. Wishing you the best and hope that your time goes by fast - and that your FET will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll happen Lovie and I wiled when it does, butl be so excit I'm glad that you are focusing on the lil miricle you have and ttrying not to stress about the next one you want. Hugs, Sweetie ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having patience through this process can be so hard. I'm glad you have E to help pass the time. But in some ways I hope the time crawls, because our little men are not getting any younger. :)

    ReplyDelete