Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nice question.

So today I got my medical screening for some insurance. Conveniently, the tech came to our house to collect my vitals and fluids. When she rang the doorbell, my dog Sweetpea came to the door barking. I did the rigamarole about checking to see if they liked dogs, blah, blah, blah.

And then, then she asked me if my dog was pregnant.

WTF.

No, my f'ing dog is not pregnant (and neither am I btw).

Then, thennnn she asks, well why is she so big?

Um....really?

My 80 pound American Bulldog is so big because she's an American Bulldog!

I can't believe she called my dog fat.



xoxo

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?! Who does that? Lol! Has she ever seen a pregnant dog? Because I tell you there is no mistaking when they are pregnant. Mine used her belly to help her sit pretty and beg! LOL! Oh my! Some people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How rude!!! And how totally and completely not anything she should be commenting on!!

    ReplyDelete