Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wonderful Day

This morning my hubby rolled over and tried to shake me awake. I don't think I moved a muscle. But eventually I dragged my behind out of bed and threw on a baseball cap so we could go pick up trash! An association he joined last week has an adopted highway mile so we went out to help the local chapter do their quarterly cleanup. As much as trash pickup doesn't sound exactly glorious, I felt productive and helpful. It was nice to be social and meet some of hubby's classmates anyway. We went and gorged ourselves afterwards at Honkey Bucket which was de-lish!

Three days until my next phone conversation! Whoohoo!

4 comments:

  1. BTW, I was two minutes late for my daily posting--whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for good deeds! :) Our neighborhood is situated along a canal, and we joined a group of neighbors once in tidying up the canal path. We found some pretty crazy stuff--I found $5 bucks and the husband found all kinds of weird malt liquor cans I'd never heard of...not to mention a dime bag. Classy peeps hanging around there, obviously. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honkey Bucket? That's the most amazing restaurant name I've ever heard!!

    ReplyDelete