Saturday, July 4, 2009

Friend's Prenancy

Yesterday I got a call from a friend who asked me how the process is going. When I replied, that everything is good, she told me that she hopes it works so that our kids can be about the same age.... Yes, that means SHE IS PREGNANT! Woohoo!

I am incredibly excited for her because she's just a flat-out good friend. I think she'll be a great mom because she doesn't take any crap, has lots of energy, and is fun! Her future kiddo is very lucky to have her.

One of things I appreciate about her most is that she lets me know that she is still thinking about me even though she has this great news. It's hard for my friends who know what I'm going through when they want to tell me things like this or complain about their kids, etc. But the fact of the matter is that, this is the hand that has been dealt to us. I don't regret it. I'm not angry (most days....lol). And I think what makes me feel like this is the fact that I will not break if I can not have kids.

I am just really happy for them. Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment