- Going to the grocery store inevitably makes me feel like shit. Walking through the first five aisles are fine and then the death hits me and I feel like I'm going to die. No kidding. I was ready to start bawling after I finally got home and gulped down some cold ginger ale. I then desperately shoved the frozen and cold food into the fridge at all sorts of odd angles so I could stagger over to the couch.
- This morning, my husband wanted to get a memorabilia print framed, so I happily went along with him. Ten minutes later I was green and again staggering back into the house to once again gulp more ginger ale. He normally makes fun of me and says annoying things like "better you than me!" However, I think he realized upon seeing me in that state that I might kick his ass and puke all over him. So he was actually much nicer.
- Despite all this feeling like I'm going to die, I have actually had some great hours this past week where I was able to be productive and even contemplate taking a walk. I still haven't made it on said walk, but I'm excited that I even feel like it!
- Last night, I successfully made it through a twisty fifteen minute drive to make it to my hubby's favorite restaurant where they serve all you can eat catfish on Friday nights. I'm not such a big fan, but it works for him. I was happy to make it through an entire dinner with friends to boot!
- Speaking of fish, my husband reheated some in the microwave while I was out one day which in and by itself is absolutely nasty as fish should never be reheated. However, the smell. O. M. G. I had to run for the backdoor to let in some fresh air. I think fish is now banned from my house for the duration of however long this nausea lasts!
- This morning, said friends from Friday night dinner, remembered that I have been LOVING bagels right now. They made a delivery of a dozen bagels from Einstein's which is the only place around here to have fresh bagels. I woke up to my husband dangling the box in front of me...I was unbelievable overjoyed.
That's about it. These are the random tidbits from my life. Despite the constant plague, I would not trade this for a single second! My next ultrasound is Monday, so let's hope my little pumpkin is fairing well in there!