Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby's Momma

I'm cracking up right now after watching "Baby's Momma" for the first time. I had no desire to see it when it first came out, but it was on so I gave it a go! I love that she gets pregnant when she had given up...I have heard so many stories like that. That is why I am really aiming for staying calm throughout the whole process. Hopefully I'm not just internalizing it all! That is why I really hope this summer that Deb will be still be here with me to go to the treatments. I think it will be easier having a partner in crime since V will still be MIA. :) 

The other part of the movie which I loved was the creepiness of the surrogacy agency. When I think about having a paid surrogate as an option, I can't imagine. Having friends/family volunteer to help if we decide to go that way is amazing. Shocking--but amazing! I'm glad to know it's an option if we get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment