Sunday, July 29, 2012

Percolating

So the embryos have been percolating for a week now. I would say that I'm happy and excited, but as of Friday I'm not really. I'm sure you know why. Yep, I gave in and started testing when the embryos would be 12 days old. And then again today on day 13. All I've seen is a big white space where there should be a second line. Soooooooo, yeah.

Besides my lovely screw up with my estrogen, everything was picture perfect with my lining, the embryos before transfer, and my relaxing before and after acupuncture treatments. Even with my estrogen doubling, my level was still in the low normal range. So what went wrong?

No idea.

My issue has always been about crappy eggs. The first time that I ever put in five-dayers, I got knocked up. I so arrogantly assumed that this time would be a cake walk. I imagined I would waltz in, transfer the embryos, and return to my life only to delightfully find two lines growing darker and darker.

Sucker!

I know that I could still technically be pregnant, but I'm bracing myself.

"Brace yourself lassie!"

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Hugs hugs hugs! Two week wait torture is an evil b**ch!!
    I really hope they are just nestling and will make themselves known to you very soon. Lots of woman have stories like this and then end up with a huge beta on blood test day. Hoping so much that this all works out for you Jen.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to remember that even when everything is "perfect", there's still a higher chance that we WON'T get pregnant than that we WILL. This is why I never understand people who get pregnant by accident... or while on BCPs and using a condom. I will never ever ever understand that.

    Hopefully you're just testing too early. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is beta day? I hope you get surprising and exciting news. I've heard frozen guys can be slower to get going. You never know, but I'm sorry that things aren't screamingly positive at the moment. And I'm with Lauren, how can anyone possibly accomplish something like this accidentally?! Those fertile whores! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also heard that late implantation is more common in FETs. I sure hope that's what's going on in your ute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto-ing the last two comments and hoping for good news still. Sucks to be in this boat but at least you have good infertile company ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JB is EXACTLY right. My beta at 9 dpt was only 154...so very solid for a singleton, but no clue that three would show a HB at 6 weeks and 2 would end up in our arms 37 weeks later. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you. Hoping for good news for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hoping for good things for you. My friend just did a FET and her beta at 12 days was 5. Now it is 200! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there lovie, maybe you just got a trickster on your hands ... which would pair nicely with your clan anyway. I mean really, we all say we want a nice, well behaved child that does everything on time, but what fun would that be!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you... It's not too late for things to turn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping big things with you, friend. Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete