Monday, May 17, 2010

Bri.tax Deal for any prego/adopting moms!

Just wanted to let you know that Bri.tax is having a special deal on the Moonstone infant car seat carrier. You can get the infant car seat carrier and the matching full-size stroller for $299 and free shipping. These usually retail for about $550 but since they are phasing out the Moonstone fabric choice, there is money to be saved! I initially just wanted a frame stroller, but this is just too good of a deal combined with the great quality to pass up! You can see the promotion on this page down on the right hand side of the page.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cool deal! I am SO not ready to be buying stuff yet, but oh boy, it sure will be fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Great find on the stroller. Wishing you many many more great finds before your little one arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say thank you!!! I purchased just purchased this deal and I am so excited!!!

    (We will forgive the fact that I am not even pregnant yet... come on RE work your magic!)

    : )

    Thanks!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete