Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thankfully I'm not raging anymore. Yay! A few days of camping helped me to pull my head out of my arse.

I also boosted my depression meds back to their original dosage which helped after a week or so. I'll be able to start pulling those back to a safer pregnancy dosage once I start my period and we ramp up for round two.

Besides that, my mom and I have been tooling around going to a few museums, baking, and playing with E. He's just awesome and well worth pushing myself to get back to normal. :D




Thanks for all of the support.

Love to all of you. xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better than before.

    E looks SO old in those pictures!!! Especially the slide one. Maybe it's the hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing better. Love the pictures of E as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read you are doing well and having fun. The fertility ups and downs are horrid. I think you are doing great. Love the Pics of E...he is a sooper cutie!
    kd

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're feeling better!!! Yes, he's definitely worth it - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I know it's not always easy to cheer up, but at least you've got that cute little man to make it a little easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those pictures are precious! Hope you get back to feeling more like you soon!

    ReplyDelete